Monday, May 31, 2010

Wishy Washy

Having lost the blessed use of my dishwasher three months ago and joined the ranks of countless Angelenos who handwash all their dishes, I've been on a quest to find the perfect eco-friendly dishwash soap that is harsh on stains but not too harsh on the environment. Yesterday, I found it in the form of Method's Ginger Yuzu. The first thing that gets me is its lovely flowerly fragrant. You might laugh but the scent actually elevates my mood.  Plus, its biodegradable soap suds feels like it really cleans your stuff. The San Francisco-based company is also recognized by the EPA partnership program, Design for the Environment (DfE), which means it the ingredients have a higher environmental standard, which have been reviewed by the Environmental Protection Agency. Highly recommend the Ginger Yuzu. 

For a list of DfE products, from floor cleaner to pet care, click here

No comments: