Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life is a Deadline

At this moment, I'm trying to do a number of things. I'm sporadically shopping online for wish-list stuff like a new comforter and leather-strap watch, trying to fold/put away clothes that have been living on my bed for a few days, frame a vintage Vogue magazine cover, while wearing my Crest White Strips, attempting to read the Times and write some. And I have TBS on, although I'm trying to wean myself off TV, I'm always inclined to have it on in the background.

What has the New Year brought for you so far? In just 10 days, I've felt many things begun to change for me. For the first time since college, I'm feeling more opportunistic and driven to accomplish my goals. Life's always got a deadline and I think I can just about expect anything right now.

No comments: