Monday, November 08, 2010

EcoEtique & Practically Green

I had the great pleasure to recently be interviewed by Practically Green, a terrific source for green living. I chatted with their Director of Social Programming, Sarah Finnie Robinson about my new EcoEtique column, what to expect on topics of environmental and social etiquette and how the two are actually related. I hope you enjoy the coming months as much as I will. 


You can read my interview with them on Practically Green's website


 In other news, I heard Practically Green's founders were featured on NBC Universal. Congrats to PG and their continued success. If you have not yet subscribed to PG, you can by clicking on the top of their homepage, you'll receive lots of helpful free advice to turn your life more green, every day. 


No comments: